Sunday 3 May 2009

Day Two - Finding My Feet.

I woke up at about 6am this morning feeling a bit better about things. I watched teleshopping for a bit, before heading out to McDonalds for breakfast. I should probably mention that my Hotel is on an intersection, and there are fast-food places on every corner, sink had no choice really.. Anyway. I had a McSkittle Burrito (I think) which was basically steak + other stuff wrapped up like a fajita.

After more mooching around, I got a taxi down to the 'mall', only, some of the shops were the size of a Lidl. Outside of this mega-mall were more massive shops, which were a bit more than a stones throw apart. I feel like I've walked quite a long way today, even though Ive forked out about $45 on taxis. Seriously, you need a car to get ANYWHERE. Having said that, I sat in the front of this taxi that had chrome rims, and we listened to loud rap music. At first I was anxious because it didnt have a meter, but it was cheaper overall anyway. Big up Derrin. :)

My meal tonight consisted if a chicken manderin salad with honey Dijon dressing, which looked and sounded nice, but it was pretty grim tbh. Take it from me, oranges don't belong in salad.

Not a lot else to report to be honest, other than there is still no news on my bike, having waited until the time they suggested to call back. I'm not really sure what to do know, I'm going to call at 11:30ish (if I can stay up that long), as that was the time my flight was yesterday. everything crossed it's on there.

will report back tomorrow with progress.

No comments: