Sunday 14 June 2009

Day Forty-Four - Mountain Time.

I'd love to write something super interesting about today, but it was probably about as routine as my days get.

- I woke up at 6:30 again.
- Got on the road at 8:30.
- Cycled down the '96', a road that I today realised I've been on since the beginning of this map, and will be until I reach Pueblo, possibly even further.
- Arrived in Tribune at 10:30 local time, having crossed the time zone line about 20 miles prior.

That's pretty much it. My actual riding time was really short because I caught a slight tailwind, luckily which blew until I arrived. The place I am staying at luckily has an 'honour system', where you can take a room key, and then pay later on.

So that's my day. I've also decided that I'm going to camp more, just because today I entertained the idea of having money when I come home, rather than spending it all here. However, weather is playing an important factor at the moment, with frequent storms at night, tonight being no exception. After that, camping.

No comments: